Search

TK Refusing to Honor Policy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
TK Refusing to Honor Policy

Hello,

I booked a business class round trip to India in October, returning mid-November. While I was there my father suddenly passed away and I had to return to Canada earlier than expected.

Turkish communicated to me, via Twitter, that I should speak to my ticketing agent, arrange for a new itinerary and they would, upon receipt of a death certificate, refund the fees for the new itinerary.

I presented them with the documents and now they are offering me 125 Euros as a flight credit (I paid ~$475 CAD). Any ideas how I can deal with them? I don't want a credit and I do want them to honour what they communicated in writing to me. Every time I message them it takes 10 days to get a reply...

The in flight experience was okay but their customer service has been abysmal...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.