Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge at FCO?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM
Lounge at FCO?

Is there a business class lounge for TK passengers at FCO? Old thread implied there was one but that it was awful and not worth going to. I have a flight out of there early next year and was curious.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 12:49 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by blueman2
Is there a business class lounge for TK passengers at FCO? Old thread implied there was one but that it was awful and not worth going to. I have a flight out of there early next year and was curious.
If you are not in turkey you should be able to access any lounges operated by star alliances members , but as there is no star alliance member based in FCO , you should receive an invitation to 3rd party lounge , if TK have a business agreement

Cant confirm but i just found this info in the Lounge finder thay you will have access to Alitalia Le Navi Lounge in terminal 2
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:12 pm

Programs: LH, BA, TK
TK lounge is "Le Navi" in terminal 3 (H gates) extra Schengen.
But this is also the area affected by the fire earlier this year.

As I'm trying to avoid at all costs departing from FCO, I do not have updated news whether this lounge is operating or not, though will check this out in a few days.
Any info is welcome.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 3:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Sorry for mistake i wrote T2 instead of T3

Also , as i heard , dont expect too much from this lounge
Old Nov 25, 2015, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AC 50K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Was just there

Yes there is a contracted lounge TK uses at FCO. I was just there a few days ago. You will be issued a lounge invitation from the TK check-in agent.

I can confirm the lounge is lousy. Minimal food and drink selection, but better than nothing.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by YVR guy
Yes there is a contracted lounge TK uses at FCO. I was just there a few days ago. You will be issued a lounge invitation from the TK check-in agent.

I can confirm the lounge is lousy. Minimal food and drink selection, but better than nothing.
Is this at T3? If yes G or H gates?
Cheers.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AC 50K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Forrest Bump
Is this at T3? If yes G or H gates?
Cheers.
Oops, my bad. I was on multiple airlines this week, but the FCO sector was actually on SWISS. So it was in Terminal 3 area D on the upper level. Il Mosaici lounge. But as mentioned above, the Star Alliance lounge finder indicates TK uses Lenavi lounge T3.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info, folks! At least my expectations have been appropriately lowered in terms of the lounge. But isn't this Alitalia's main hub? And this is their lounge, right? Very surprised they have such a modest lounge. But hopefully we will not have to be there long.

Thanks again, and Happy Thanksgiving Day to those in the US.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 1:52 am

Thanks for the info, folks! At least my expectations have been appropriately lowered in terms of the lounge. But isn't this Alitalia's main hub? And this is their lounge, right? Very surprised they have such a modest lounge. But hopefully we will not have to be there long.

Thanks again, and Happy Thanksgiving Day to those in the US.
Not an AZ frequent flyer but I believe this is not their main lounge.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 2:21 am

Update from FCO:

TK lounge is located at satellite G gates.
But the boarding gate is H.
I did ask at the info point and they said it means clearing two times both immigration and security as G and H gates after fire have separate checks.
Definitely pointless for the purpose of lounge visit.

Today lines were short but the dire conditions of FCO would make my stay in the lounge uber anxious anyway.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Forrest Bump
Update from FCO:

TK lounge is located at satellite G gates.
But the boarding gate is H.
I did ask at the info point and they said it means clearing two times both immigration and security as G and H gates after fire have separate checks.
Definitely pointless for the purpose of lounge visit.

Today lines were short but the dire conditions of FCO would make my stay in the lounge uber anxious anyway.
So how was the lounge?
Old Dec 7, 2015, 5:59 pm

So how was the lounge?
I decided to avoid the hassle.
But all lounges at G (and the entire FCO for that matter) are really nothing special, or worth IMO the double security checks.
At least until the terminal at T3 will be fully recovered from the fire damages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.