Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Gold Fast Track for TK FFlyers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2015, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Has anyone here signed up and successfully received this "Hilton Gold" Fast track offer for Miles & Smiles members? any experiences, comments?
I read about it here and trying it out :
http://loyaltylobby.com/2015/07/22/h...miles-version/

and then also in the flying blue/klm forum:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...old-trial.html

Full text of T&C (copied from above link):
"Offer valid for the recipient of this email only and is non-transferable. Miles&Smiles member who enrolls in the Hilton HHonors™ Program and registers for the Hilton HHonors Trial Gold Offer by 31st October, 2015 will receive HHonors Gold status until 31st October, 2015. If an existing HHonors Diamond Elite member registers for the promotion, your status will change to Gold; in that case, please contact HHonors Customer Care at [email protected] or by dialing T: +1-800-584-8690 to have your Diamond status reinstated. Please quote the ‘Hilton HHonors Trial Gold Offer’. Recipients may receive offer emails from multiple airlines, however, only the first enrollment will be valid with HHonors and all subsequent enrollments will be void.

To receive HHonors Gold status through 31st March, 2017, complete three stays between 7th July and 31st October, 2015 (“the Promotion Period”). Newly enrolled HHonors members’ Preferred Travel Partner will be set to the airline partner enrolled through and the Double Dip® Earning Style Option will be set to Points & Miles™. Existing HHonors members must, prior to the stay: (1) select Turkish Airlines as their preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles™ partner in their HHonors profile; (2) select Points and Miles™ as their Double Dip® Earning Style within their HHonors profile; (3) register for the ‘Hilton HHonors Trial Gold Offer’ .

Bonus Miles&Smiles Miles: In addition to the Hilton HHonors Gold Status, Members will earn the following miles with Turkish Airlines on stays completed during the Promotional Period: 2nd stay – double bonus miles, 3rd stay – triple bonus miles and 4th stay – quadruple miles. A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for miles to appear in your HHonors account. Standard requirements must be met to maintain Gold status after its expiration under this offer.

Gold status member may choose from a variety of on-property benefits, which vary by hotel and are subject to availability. Gold status members will receive space-available room upgrades at participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – the Collection by Hilton and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Room upgrades are determined by the property at time of check-in. Upgrades exclude executive suites, villas and specialty accommodations. Other restrictions apply. High-speed Internet access is not complimentary at properties with a resort charge. For more information on Gold status benefits, visit HHonors.com/MemberBenefits"
Old Oct 21, 2015, 5:57 am

Yes, worked exactly as described for me. Here's my experience:

My HHonors status changed from Blue to Gold very quickly after signing up, and I received the expected Gold benefits at Hilton properties from my next stay.

I've completed the 3 stays as required by this promotion, and have confirmed that I have Gold status until March 2017 during a phonecall to Hilton HHonors (about an unrelated matter).

However, I've noticed that the the HHonors website doesn't show this - it is still calculating my expected 2016 tier based on HHonors normal rules.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 7:44 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, Lounge Key, Accor basic, AY basic, HHonors Diamond
Same experience here, status changed quickly and website still says I'll be silver 2016.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: TK/NH
Same here. I finished 3 stays, and requested a physical card. On the card, it says expire March, 2017, even though on the website it says otherwise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.