Wiki Posts
Search

OLCI with Boarding Pass ex-SFO?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

OLCI with Boarding Pass ex-SFO?

Two questions.

1. If I do OLCI for a flight leaving SFO, will I also be able to print out boarding passes?

2. If I already have seats assigned by the call center, will I see a seat map and be able to change seats if I wish?

Thanks.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:46 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
Two questions.

1. If I do OLCI for a flight leaving SFO, will I also be able to print out boarding passes?

2. If I already have seats assigned by the call center, will I see a seat map and be able to change seats if I wish?

Thanks.
Sure, when you get to the airport, they'll print you out some.

You should be able to pull up a seat map the day before online if I understand your question
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:37 pm
Original Poster

My question was whether I could print out a boarding pass at the time of OLCI, not whether the airline would do it at the airport.

Originally Posted by Bozzie4
Sure, when you get to the airport, they'll print you out some.

You should be able to pull up a seat map the day before online if I understand your question
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:34 am

Programs: Azerbaijan Airlines Gold, Turkish Miles and Smiles, IHG Plat
If you have a seat assignment, you can change it during the online checkin process. At the end of check in, you will get the option to print the BP. If you choose not to, they will print one for you at check in at the airport. http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...eckin-services
Old Jun 2, 2015, 4:32 am

i was not able to OLCI ex-SFO
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:00 am

Programs: Dulles Airport Traveler's Aid Volunteer, hopefully future United IK member
I was not able to get a boarding pass even though it said I am checked in. I usually arrive early( 3.5- 4 hours before the departure time) so it shouldn't be a problem beating the huge lines.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:41 am

Programs: Azerbaijan Airlines Gold, Turkish Miles and Smiles, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by JacobVB27
I was not able to get a boarding pass even though it said I am checked in. I usually arrive early( 3.5- 4 hours before the departure time) so it shouldn't be a problem beating the huge lines.
Don't worry. It happens to me all the time in Baku. The system checks you in but online boarding passes aren not accepted here. Pick one up when u get to the airport.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Couldn't check in or couldn't get a boarding pass (or both)?

Originally Posted by w000t
i was not able to OLCI ex-SFO
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:22 am
Original Poster

is this for SFO?

Originally Posted by JacobVB27
Old Jun 2, 2015, 5:37 pm

Programs: TK*G
http://www4.thy.com/onlinecheckin/ob...ons.tk?lang=en
Old Jun 2, 2015, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Very comprehensive, but not a complete list - it does not list San Francisco.

Old Jun 2, 2015, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Not to Be a Pain...

I get everyone is trying to help, but I can't tell what is general info vs. folks with actual experience at SFO. So, I'll ask it like this:

Anyone personally able to do online check-in at SFO?

If anyone was able to do online checkin from SFO, could you print out a boarding pass online?

If you could check in online but could not print out a boarding pass, could you print out a boarding pass at a kiosk, or did you have to wait on line at a check-in counter?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Apparently no Online Checkin from SFO of Any Sort

When I try to check in online, I get the following message:

Your flight is beginning from SAN FRANCISCO, which is not an Online Check-in station. Check-in transaction will be completed at the airport.

What a PITA - I can't remember the last time I flew somewhere without OLCI.

Last edited by BigFlyer; Jun 29, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.