Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Redeeming Turkish airlines miles on United airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redeeming Turkish airlines miles on United airlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2016, 3:38 am

Programs: tk gold, lh ftl, ab gold
Well, i am looking for SLC-NYC-IST now.
The TK flight is available, however the United flight SLC-EWR is not available for that day on a saver award (standard award is available). Does that mean the agents will not be able to "attach" it to the TK award?
Old Aug 19, 2016, 5:56 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by igor82j
however the United flight SLC-EWR is not available for that day on a saver award (standard award is available). Does that mean the agents will not be able to "attach" it to the TK award?
Yes. Only Saver award availability is good for a Star FFP such as TK.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 4:02 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Another dumb question, but Turkish's website is so awful I can't find anything on it. Is there a way to find the locations of U.S. Sales offices (since apparently I physically have to go there to book)? Gezi.com gives free Turkish miles for hotel reviews, but redeeming them is a huge pain.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 6:26 pm

Programs: TK E+ | HHD | Marriott TE LTG | etc.
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
Another dumb question, but Turkish's website is so awful I can't find anything on it. Is there a way to find the locations of U.S. Sales offices (since apparently I physically have to go there to book)? Gezi.com gives free Turkish miles for hotel reviews, but redeeming them is a huge pain.
This is the link
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:55 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Is it really only one way allowed? Regular TK miles can be used for one way.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:57 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Turns out the only ticketing office is in new york, while I live in Philadelphia. They really don't want you to redeem those miles with anyone but them, do they? Sigh.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:41 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
Turns out the only ticketing office is in new york, while I live in Philadelphia. They really don't want you to redeem those miles with anyone but them, do they? Sigh.
Email the office they can issue that way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.