booking status - DL vs HL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:02 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold

Hi
I'm looking at my reservations and I see three different status. my ticket happens to be showing all 3. DL on my LAX to IST upgrade to J
and HL on the upgrade to J for IST to LAX.

on the phone they said the LAX to IST is confirmed. but i have to wait on the other one.

DL - Waitlisted
HK - Confirmed

HL - Waitlisted

what is the difference between DL and HL

and is there anyway to know if I'm truly confirmed. the eticket still shows class O but I don't know if that is updated right away or if even refreshes. no miles activity in my account.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 1:11 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

I'm trying to understand a little bit more on why the upgrades. Keep changing from one to the other.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 1:40 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

no answers to this?

the status of that reservation changes every other day. today its back to KL which apparently stands to got confirmed.

thoughts on details of what the code stands for? and how will i know for sure. if my ticket still shows the class as O and not J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.