Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Interview During Domestic to International Connection at JFK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global Entry Interview During Domestic to International Connection at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:08 pm

Programs: BA, AA, FB
Originally Posted by MareLuce

Question:
Will trying this mean that I have to go through an additional security scan in Terminal 4?
Or, will I need to go through another security scan anyway because I'm transferring from Terminal 5 to Terminal 4?
Yes, you will need to go through Security again at Terminal 4 so you might as well give the walk-in interview a try.

To get from Terminal 5 to Terminal 4 you can take the free Airtrain for one stop - make sure you get on one of the inner loop trains, i.e. not going to Howard Beach or Jamaica Station. The information screens above the doors at the station are clear on which side to board on, but in case you're in a rush get on the train that is on the tracks farthest from Terminal 5.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.