Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

No Global Entry interviews at CLT?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2014, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive

I recently signed up for Global Entry and received a conditional approval and was told to schedule an interview.

However, there are no interviews whatsoever listed as available at the interview site in CLT/Charlotte.

Is this a temporary halt to interviews there? Is there any way around this, other than flying to another airport to do the interview, which is tough to schedule?

Thanks.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Just keep checking. Had the same situation here at SAT. At first there were none, then some in late September, and finally quite a few for this past weekend.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: Ex Plat, Avis President's, and various hoteliers...
Just received my tentative approval, however no interviews in CLT. I will keep checking, but am curious what to do if nothing opens up during my 30-day window. Walk-in?
Old Dec 21, 2015, 11:44 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
You have to have picked a date by the 30 day deadline; the date can be after that. Find one (somewhere that you can manage to get to) even if it's months out, then check every day for CLT openings and if you see one reschedule into it.

Last edited by CKDGM; Dec 21, 2015 at 11:45 pm Reason: clarified that I meant to look at other locations
Old Dec 23, 2015, 11:57 am

Same at Boston

I live in BOS. Just got conditional approval. No interviews until mid-April.
Flying to Pittsburgh tomorrow and back Monday. PIT is listed on the site but with absolutely no openings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.