Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

The Best JFK-LAX First Class... even better if you just say no to AA's inflight meals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Best JFK-LAX First Class... even better if you just say no to AA's inflight meals

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2017, 7:33 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, National Executive, United Gold
So B6 Mint or AA transcon first? Too bad you can't combine the AA ground experience with the B6 inflight service.
Old Aug 25, 2017, 4:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
Most importantly, did you bring home bagels and smoke meat? It's mandatory for when relatives visit us in LA.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Thanks for another enjoyable short report, SFO777.

AA’s Flagship First check-in facilities are now open to oneworld Emeralds, which is a welcome enhancement. The LAX facility looks a little dated compared to JFK’s facility.

I’m surprised AA bothered to keep their lounges open at LAX during the refurb. It seems to be taking them an absolute age to refurb the lounge in stages, and the parts that remain open look incredibly shoddy.

JFK Flagship First Dining looks great; a welcome oasis from the main part of the Flagship lounge now that AA have opened it up to J pax and oneworld Sapphire.

Those Eagle ER4s look pretty dated inside. The seats (or at least the covers) could do with renewing.

I noted on your JFK-LAX sector your PDB was in a real glass; is that a recent change in service standard?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.