Reload this Page >

A weekend in Medellin, Colombia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A weekend in Medellin, Colombia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:29 am

And last week a bomb went off in Bogota. Three killed in an upscale shopping center.

I would love to go to Colombia. My cousin just spent a month there. Loved it. Rented a car and drove everywhere.

I am a coward.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
There were 7 drive by shootings in the last 4 days where I live in flyover USA. I'd be much safer in Colombia.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 5:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras & Nicaragua are on my radar, have not been to these countries yet. Thanks for the insightful report.
Went to Guate this year. Spectacular people and scenery.
Also went to Honduras back in Dec. 2015 (my first solo trip) and it was eye opening.
I highly suggest everyone visit all of the above. Great, hard working, honest people down there.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 1:37 pm

<<Also went to Honduras back in Dec. 2015 (my first solo trip) and it was eye opening.
I highly suggest everyone visit all of the above. Great, hard working, honest people down there.>>

I would also love to go to Honduras. My friend who lives in Tegucigalpa told me she would not recommend it. Her brother who was a taxi driver recently got shot. However Roatan apparently is different.

I also would love to go to San Salvador. Two people from San Salvador advised me not to go.

I find it all very confusing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.