Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2017, 10:45 am
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Diversion !

H
ey Everyone.

A slightly shorter trip report for this one as there a lots of VS reports in upper class. This one was a bit more fun than normal with my tray table being ripped out during the flight as it would not fold back down and our Diversion to ONT airport due to high winds at Las Vegas Airport. As always I have made a video of the report for you to enjoy.

As I was so sick on this flight, my written report is pretty awful for this flight, I only snapped a few pictures and did not go into much detail when taking them, so the video has more of a comprehensive look.

Here are some pictures from the trip.

Old Jun 1, 2017, 5:47 am

Programs: Meh
Thanks for the report. For somebody that was sick you did ok on the food front
Old Jun 1, 2017, 8:16 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Agree, LOL, there was certainly a lot of food, infact it looked quite good did you manage to devour the lot^
Old Jun 1, 2017, 10:22 am
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
Agree, LOL, there was certainly a lot of food, infact it looked quite good did you manage to devour the lot
LOL I guess drinking only water for 11 hours left me with a good appetite still.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.