Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ F: From Borneo to the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2017, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
United Global First lounge much better. Shame it was not open later.
Old May 31, 2017, 3:14 pm

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Seeing that Laksa makes my mouth water...been wanting to have another bowl since our trip to Singapore last year.
Old May 31, 2017, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, KFEG
Malaysia Airlines Business Class SIN-KUL-KCH

We left the SilverKris First Class Lounge and made our way to Gate F33 for our flight to Kuala Lumpur to meet up with my eldest son.

Changi is such a beautiful airport:

Both flights were standard MH fare so a few pictures should suffice:

MH J SIN-KUL Row 1 legroom:

Still the best satay in the sky, SQ doesn't come close:

Met up with my son at KUL's domestic Golden Lounge, had a quick meal before boarding our KUL-KCH flight.

Excellent leg room:

on a plane as old as me:

First MH flight was late by 15 minutes, the second one by 40 minutes. Typical MH but it got me home.
Old May 31, 2017, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, KFEG
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
United Global First lounge much better. Shame it was not open later.
Yes MatthewLAX, the accident and traffic jam en route to SFO ate away whatever time I apportioned to enjoy the said lounge.

Originally Posted by chongl
Seeing that Laksa makes my mouth water...been wanting to have another bowl since our trip to Singapore last year.
Your (much superior) food pics have caused similar reactions to me in the past. Come to Sarawak and try our much superior Sarawak Laksa. I am biased of course but Anthony Bourdain did come back to Kuching for a second serving of "the breakfast of the Gods"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.