Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Report on Korean carrier Jin Air

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2017, 3:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Hyatt, Hilton, Wyndham
Flight Report on Korean carrier Jin Air

My wife & I flew Jin Air this month, in and out of the Korea Do. We discovered them on Kayak.com. Booked one leg through Expedia.jp, the other through the airline website. Tried, could not use Chase Ultimate Reward points for purchase. Jin Air has only 22 aircraft, 18 737s and 4 777s. Cost was substantially less than the major carriers flying the same city pairs:

NRT-ICN: $108USD@
ICN-HKG: $150USD@

No charge for 1st checked bag, one carry-on allowed free also. Check-in for both flights was flawless, boarding also done well. We were on two new all-economy 737-800s, with normal seat pitch. A snack box was served on both flights of 2+20 and 3+35.
^^
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Like a Korean WN :-)
How was the rest of your trip?
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Hyatt, Hilton, Wyndham
Did 4 days in Tokyo, including the 3-day Japan Do. Went to Yakut Swallow baseball game, go-carting on Tokyo streets. mari-car.com. Korea Do was excellent. DMZ tour was day after Pence. Now in HKG. All is well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.