Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A month on the road, The Netherlands, NCE, USA, Hostels and some nice hotels too.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A month on the road, The Netherlands, NCE, USA, Hostels and some nice hotels too.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: LANPASS premium silver, A3

The Easter break at uni was something to look up for. Not planning to go back home, I started to make plans on what to do.

I wanted to go and visit a friend who lives in the Netherlands since we had been wanting to see each other for a while. So first things first, three days in the Netherlands visiting the Hague a bit of Amsterdam and a glimpse of Rotterdam.

For the outbound I found a really cheap BA flight from Gatwick and the return was booked on Easy Jet.

What do do next? Then, I found that some family members were doing a holiday in the USA, pretty much to Boston and NYC. Since I had some AA compensation vouchers that needed some use, I decided to tag along... Ah, but decided to spend three nights in Miami before joining them in BOS to visit my best friend who lives there.

Finally, figuring out what to do between my two trips, I asked a friend if he could have my at his place for a few nights. The next day he suggested that we booked a holiday together instead. After a few clicks on Skyscanner looking for something cheap in Europe we were on Easy jet's site booking a holiday to Nice.

So basically it will be a good few weeks on the air flying BA, Easy jet and AA. I will try to keep things updated as a live-thread but bear with me if I take a while to post stuff. I thought I'd share my experience on flyertalk since it will be a bit different to the usual content that is posted in here. I hope you enjoy joining me in this adventure.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 12:32 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles and Smiles, Hhonors, ICHotels
Looks like fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.