Wiki Posts
Search

Los Angeles to Oslo on the Norwegian 787 Dreamliner

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld
Los Angeles to Oslo on the Norwegian 787 Dreamliner

Welcome to my First Trip Report on Flyertalk!

We purchased tickets for our Summer Vacation on Norwegian solely because of the price. During peak season we got an absolute steal for 120GBP Oneway from Los Angeles to Oslo. The Downsides however of purchasing a LowFare Ticket is that you don't get access to Check In, seats and Food. Overall the Flight was pleasant, the IFE was great for a LCC Carrier and we didn't really have access to anything else apart from that. The Cabin was quite comfortable and the Legroom was decent even though it was cramped. If You are looking for a cheap ticket and don't expect a lot Norwegian is perfect for you.

For more Information watch the Trip Report here:

Enjoy and stay tuned for more Reports!
Old Sep 28, 2016, 9:17 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Priority Club Platinum, AA, USAir, ANA,
Thank you for sharing. Will be taking our first Norwegian flight next May from Copenhagen to LAX.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 11:31 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
This thread is closed, until it complies with [UPDATED] Rules for Bloggers and Posters of Video Content

Madone59

Moderator: Trip Reports

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.