Walt Disney World 2016 with air on B6 JFK-MCO and back January 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Walt Disney World 2016 with air on B6 JFK-MCO and back January 2016

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2016, 10:01 am

What a detailed report.

Did you ever consider asking any of the nice CM's out? Maybe they'd like to hang out with you for a drink after the park closed?

We were at WDW last month and go an uber from Epcot to MCO. The cost was $23.10 and the park even had storage lockers for luggage. The uber came right were the cabs were. We could have used the Magical Express, but didn't want to waste the transit time. Best $23 we could have spent.
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
I loved it in my 30s.
Far from 30, but you can be any age and love WDW in my book! As Walt Disney said when he opened Disneyland, "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
People even go to WDW for their honeymoon so the ignorance of some people is amazing
Can't say I disagree!
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mkjr
Not sure if this was intended to sound condescending. One might argue that what we do on FT is a little ignorant. I mean, some people think a airline is a glorified bus that only takes you from A to B.

Great TR WolfieG.

I hope that one day my disabled daughter can travel on her own and make her own adventures!
Not at all mkjr! I think some people say that what we do on FT is ignorant, but I absolutely disagree with the naysayers who think an airline is a glorified bus that takes you from A to B. There are always interesting things happening during your travels and after all, I agree with the many FTers who believe getting there is half the fun. Thank you mkjr glad to have written this report! I hope your disabled daughter can travel too as I would love to see her have her own adventures as well. Thank you again!
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PWMTrav
Man, I am really looking forward to my trip to WDW later this month. This trip report did not help me be productive at work over the last 30 minutes

Glad you had a good time.
Wonderful! Haha I admit sometimes I would rather be on FT than working, :9 I understand the feeling. Thank you and I hope my report was able to help you plan your trip to WDW. Have a magical time!
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dctravels74
Thanks for the TR, am bringing my family middle of next month so it was very useful to me.
You're very welcome! Always glad to help and have a wonderful time at WDW!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by farbster
What a detailed report.

Did you ever consider asking any of the nice CM's out? Maybe they'd like to hang out with you for a drink after the park closed?

We were at WDW last month and go an uber from Epcot to MCO. The cost was $23.10 and the park even had storage lockers for luggage. The uber came right were the cabs were. We could have used the Magical Express, but didn't want to waste the transit time. Best $23 we could have spent.
Thank you farbster! Glad to put in all this detail as I enjoy doing it very much and I am glad you got to join me for the journey! I did not consider ask any of the nice CMs out, as I do not want to spoil the magic and I would imagine it goes against their professional policies, so I do not want to get them in trouble. Wow! That is cheap and while I will not need to use MCO anymore as I now live in FL, it is definitely a cheaper and just as good alternative to a car service. Plus, the luggage lockers would make it possible to go to a park before you head back to the airport. Excellent recommendation farbster .
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: DL Gold, CO Silver
A lovely chatty trip report, thank you for sharing I enjoyed it. There's room for all kinds of reports.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by duchy
A lovely chatty trip report, thank you for sharing I enjoyed it. There's room for all kinds of reports.
Sorry for the late response. Thank you Duchy! I will admit, my trip reports get pretty chatty as I love sharing every detail, so I am glad you loved it. Cannot agree more there's room for all kinds of trip reports and I love reading all of them whenever I can. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.