Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Penultimate Country? CriMeA River! Putin on the Ritz: Turkmenistan, Siberia, Malaysia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Penultimate Country? CriMeA River! Putin on the Ritz: Turkmenistan, Siberia, Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2016, 4:16 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
After a super turbulent climb out there was even a meal on the short flight! It wasn't anything special, but those bread rolls were super addictive!

That's roti canai! I had the exact same meal on a short hop in Y on MH a while ago and I don't think I've ever had anything better in Y for free.

Took out my mom and brother to a nearby Malaysian restaurant recently and we ended up ordering three roti canai appetizers because they couldn't get enough of it. In our defense, they were fairly small portions

Thank you for the brilliant TR and I'm glad that you're still posting TRs on FT. Turkmenistan is on the top of my bucket list and thanks to you, I might splurge for Yyldyz Hotel even if I normally travel el cheapo. North Korea is also on my bucket list so the strange architecture and emptiness will be a decent substitute for Ryugyong Hotel (even if it's unlikely that it'll be open by the time I eventually get there).
Old Aug 23, 2016, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by Calchas
Do be careful in Iceland, it gets cold there
Sounds like my kind of place! Honesty, my takeaway from 195 countries is that most of the world is too darn hot!

Originally Posted by offerendum
Must be a fake! What a tiny Thing and only 2 engines. Who would fly with such a tiny flying machine if he earns an unlimited amount of dollars? I´m sure the REAL DONALD TRUMP has AT LEAST an A380 in an extended edition.
I don't know, from my ERJ the plane looked YOOOOOOOGE!

Originally Posted by emika
That's roti canai! I had the exact same meal on a short hop in Y on MH a while ago and I don't think I've ever had anything better in Y for free.
It was delicious...and addictive! Kind of reminded me of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls...only better!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.