Korean Air Flight 23 on the new 747-8i in First

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean Air Flight 23 on the new 747-8i in First

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2016, 10:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Kudos on an very informative TR; thank you for sharing!

Though, I'm mystified as to why you even bothered comparing this service with BA F? Admittedly, it's only a sub-6 hour flight to LHR ex-BOS [and then onwards, if applicable, on sham-Euro business class] but I can't justify clients paying for BA's F when J is just as mediocre.

Glad you were able to sleep thru the turbulence. My worst experiences have almost all been over the Pacific in winter.

Thanks again!
Old Jan 19, 2016, 11:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Titanium | Hilton Diamond
Great report. Hope to try out this product soon.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:12 am

Programs: Le Blue
Great TR! thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 4:29 pm

If you were to do it over again, would you pick seats in the 2nd row or the 1st row? I heard the seats in the 2nd row are the biggest out of the three rows, but some people like the 1st row for some reason.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Motel 6 Super Diamond
I would still pick the 2nd row. 1 reason some people might pick the first row are if you're a lovey dovey couple and want to be closer to your partner but it's still really moot as the seats are very private and you can't see each other across the aisle unless you're both leaning forward at the same time. And there is the novelty of being near the nose for some folks.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 2:42 am

Thanks for sharing. It always sucks when you lose the work you painstakingly put together.

Appreciate the effort you went through to re-write it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.