EWR-BRU-TXL-MUC-EWR UA BusinessFirst, SN/LH Y & Berlin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR-BRU-TXL-MUC-EWR UA BusinessFirst, SN/LH Y & Berlin

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Damn you really get your reports up fast! UA look nice once again, which really reminds me that I must fly them again soon…

I'm a bit surprised why you didn't use Uber in Berlin since you could've easily just paid with your credit card. Also it's a flat rate of €20 to get to Tegel. In normal cases I would've just used public transport, but I guess with luggage and at 5am in the morning that wasn't really an option.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
The cab is always like €20 on the dot for me and there's a huge rank right around the comer. Normally I have plenty of € I just forgot that day. There was also some taxi app I have for when I need to get a cab and I stay in a flat instead of CC. I'm not sure how Uber is doing in Berlin none of my friends ever talked or mentioned of it as really it's not to hard to get a taxi especially around the nightlife things.

And I'll trade you another UA J fligjt for your recent SK one! So predictable it's boring but now it's all about staying on for the GPUs and award flights to S.E.A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.