Wiki Posts
Search

Old flight arrival times

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Old flight arrival times

National is trying to charge me an extra rental day because they say I picked up the car over 2 hrs before my flight arrived. Is there a website that shows when my DL flight arrived in TLH on Feb 2?

I know they're doing it because the desk agent blocked the car and printed the contract early, but I need to prove the timing to them. Thanks!
Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:18 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dd992emo
National is trying to charge me an extra rental day because they say I picked up the car over 2 hrs before my flight arrived. Is there a website that shows when my DL flight arrived in TLH on Feb 2?

I know they're doing it because the desk agent blocked the car and printed the contract early, but I need to prove the timing to them. Thanks!
Go to www.flightaware.com, in the upper left corner type DALXXXX. It will show the wheels up and wheels down time for the past 6 days. If you register, they show the past 90 days.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Thanks, TTT!!! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.