Wiki Posts
Search

Getting to BUF from Hamilton, Ontario

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2004, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-P
Question Getting to BUF from Hamilton, Ontario

Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Hamilton to BUF? I am not certain of the times I would be departing/arriving yet as I won't book a ticket until I know that it's easy/can be done!
Thanks very much!
(If anyone knows how to get from downtown Toronto to BUF, that would be helpful as well!)
Old Dec 7, 2004, 1:35 pm

Programs: NW PE, AC, AA, National EE
Both Coach Canada and Greyhound has direct bus to Buffalo Bus Terminal

From the Bus Terminal take Airport Downtown Express to BUF

Also Hertz and National both have one way rental to BUF
Old Dec 7, 2004, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you looking for a plane ride? I drive from Buffalo, though Hamilton, and on to Detroit and back every week.

It's about a 90-minute drive (more or less) from Hamilton to the Buffalo airport, and it's pretty much superhighways all the way.

Not clear here what you're trying to accomplish.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 2:09 pm
Suspended

I needed to go to Hamilton once - I flew to Buffalo to get there. If you have extra time, you can drive through Niagra Falls and catch a glimpse..... If you ask me, a 5 minute glimpse pretty much covers it.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-P
Thanks for the help!

Great advice, taking Greyhound or Coach Canada then the Airport bus. Sorry if my post wasn't clear! I go to school in Hamilton. I'm going to STR in February, but might get better rates departing from BUF rather than YYZ. But then I would need to get from Hamilton to BUF.
I am new to flyer talk- have been reading the posts for about a month. When I am actually booking this trip, I will be sure to ask for more advice first!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.