Community
Wiki Posts
Search

multi city vs one way x2

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:45 am
Original Poster

multi city vs one way x2

Booking a trip depart PHX/UIO, return LIM/PHX. Biz class. Generally speaking, is it cheaper to book multi-city or a one way tix from Phoenix to Ecuador then Peru to Phoenix? Sacrilege, I know - but $ is the driver not the miles.... Thanks for your support!
Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:59 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
The simple answer... it depends. You normally need to run all the options... it depends on timing, sales, airline..... too many variables for a simple answer.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by service1010
Booking a trip depart PHX/UIO, return LIM/PHX. Biz class. Generally speaking, is it cheaper to book multi-city or a one way tix from Phoenix to Ecuador then Peru to Phoenix? Sacrilege, I know - but $ is the driver not the miles.... Thanks for your support!
Check it using Skyscanner. They have a multi-city option
Old Aug 5, 2015, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

cheaper tix

Thanks. I was trying to avoid having to run all the options every time! I do have some fare alerts set up, but was curious. Thank you
Old Aug 7, 2015, 8:40 pm

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
I'd be very surprised if the open jaw return was more expensive than two one ways on an international ticket.

Happy wandering

Fred

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.