Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Beware that flight deal you find for 50p, you may get more than you bargained for.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware that flight deal you find for 50p, you may get more than you bargained for.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2015, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan

A little humour today for those freezing, wherever you are.

I think Fascinating Aida is my new favorite comedy group. Ever found a fantastic deal on a flight? You may want to reconsider after watching this hilarious song. Some mild, but very charming swearing.

Last edited by TravellingBeard; Jan 25, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:39 am

Programs: Qantas LTG, BA-Blue, KLM -Gold, SAS - Silver
It's very good but everyone in the UK has heard it by now. (assuming without clicking that it's "cheap flights cheap flights, diddly-idle-dee" in a cod Irish accent) .
Old Jan 26, 2015, 6:06 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
An oldie indeed. I'm glad someone went to the effort of providing subtitles from English to, um,...English. Nice one!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.