Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Lufthansa Boeing 747 vs Airbus A340 (Traveling with Baby. Bulkhead Seats)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, CO

Hi all,

Can't make up my mind.

We're traveling with an infant (1 yr old) NYC to FRA. I can book Airbus A340 center section bulkhead seats or do Boeing 747 taking center or the 2 out of 3 seats by the window.

Which plane has more space for these kinds of seats?

thank you.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 1:21 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Moving this thread to the Lufthansa - Miles & More forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Oct 29, 2014, 8:18 pm

The Airbus 340 is better as it has 2-4-2. So you and baby can get the 2 seater to make it easier to get out. Also there won't be a 3rd passenger that you have to climb over. The washrooms are located downstairs and have changing tables.

There is also Inflight Entertainment so you can watch movies on your personal screen. Lufthansa also has a bassinet too.

Hope this is helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.