Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I have nothing to complain about

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:05 am
Original Poster

I have nothing to complain about

Craziest thing happened to me this past week...

Both outbound and inbound flights arrived early.

I found space in the overhead for my carry on both flights even though the flights were full and I was one of the last people to board.

I was in a middle seat on the inbound and neither one of of my neighbors was obese.

No babies screamed the entire duration of the 2hr flights. I don't think there were any babies on board period.

Nobody's feet were exposed. It is winter so I guess that's a seasonal influence.

Nobody spilled a drink on me.

Nobody asked to change seats.

Nobody was drunk and obnoxious that I could see.

Nobody tried to sell me anything.

Nobody within hearing distance of me talked about their recent operation.

Nobody reclined in front of me. Nobody kicked my seat behind me.

TSA was smooth both ways with no pat downs or otherwise intrusive behavior. The guy checking IDs actually smiled at me.

What the hell's going on here? I demand compensation from the airline for not giving me anything to complain about. This is unacceptable.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Buy lottery tickets. Quickly.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:43 am
Suspended

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; SGH-T989 Build/IMM76D) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Originally Posted by KoKoBuddy
Craziest thing happened to me this past week...

Both outbound and inbound flights arrived early.

I found space in the overhead for my carry on both flights even though the flights were full and I was one of the last people to board.

I was in a middle seat on the inbound and neither one of of my neighbors was obese.

No babies screamed the entire duration of the 2hr flights. I don't think there were any babies on board period.

Nobody's feet were exposed. It is winter so I guess that's a seasonal influence.

Nobody spilled a drink on me.

Nobody asked to change seats.

Nobody was drunk and obnoxious that I could see.

Nobody tried to sell me anything.

Nobody within hearing distance of me talked about their recent operation.

Nobody reclined in front of me. Nobody kicked my seat behind me.

TSA was smooth both ways with no pat downs or otherwise intrusive behavior. The guy checking IDs actually smiled at me.

What the hell's going on here? I demand compensation from the airline for not giving me anything to complain about. This is unacceptable.
Oh get over it. Find something to complain about and stop whinning you have got nothing to complain about. Some people are never happy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.