Wiki Posts
Search

Vacationist

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Vacationist

Any have any experiences with this site/program?

I signed up a few months back and get the emails alerting to me to current and upcoming deals and there was one I was interested in so I followed it the last few weeks until the date it was supposed to be made available for sale - which was yesterday - Wednesday at 11 (CT). I watched the count down clock tick away until it got down to 1 minute to go - then it flipped to saying it would be available on Thursday instead.

I checked last night and the countdown showed 13 hours (or there about) - and when I went to check it this morning it was just gone, not pending (it was before 11), not projected, just gone. I emailed them twice to see what was up but haven't received any response.

Just wondering if I should waste my time following their "deals" anymore or if this was just a fluke.
Old May 19, 2011, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold but PlatPro thanks to LPs
I have no experience with this outfit, but it sure sounds like a scam to me.
Old May 19, 2011, 7:57 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Haven't tried it, and I will probably be avoaiding it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.