Wiki Posts
Search

One site for ff mile overview

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue, TheCard, ClubCarlson
One site for ff mile overview

Don't know if this is the right forum for this, but isn;t there a site where you fill in all your credentials once and it shows you your miles amounts in one overview, instead of going to KLM, United, Lufthansa etc ?

(yes I know flying with one airline is more logical, but most airlines don't fly everywhere! )
Old Feb 2, 2009, 6:54 am

Programs: DL, AA
MilesTracker, but a few other ideas are discussed here.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue, TheCard, ClubCarlson
great ! thanks for your fast reply, I'll try mt right now

update : 3 out of 4 accounts : invalid login (and YES I filled in the credentials right)

Last edited by Martijn; Feb 2, 2009 at 7:15 am
Old Feb 2, 2009, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Martijn
great ! thanks for your fast reply, I'll try mt right now

update : 3 out of 4 accounts : invalid login (and YES I filled in the credentials right)
Bank of America's "My Portfolio" service. Tracks all kinds of rewards, on top of the financial stuff. Great service, and it's free.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by mirobatka
Bank of America's "My Portfolio" service. Tracks all kinds of rewards, on top of the financial stuff. Great service, and it's free.
BofA's My Portoflio is powered by Yodlee. Yodlee has it's own application called Moneycenter on which My Portoflio is based. It tracks most of financial and rewards accounts and more. www.yodlee.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.