KVS Availability Tool

Subscribe
Quote: I apologize if this has been asked before but is the E class that's now coming up for CO for standard first award availability or did they make it the new R class (heavily discounted first)? Thanks
I am not sure, but CO award availability for both cabins continues to be available via the [ORT: Awards/SkyTeam] Method: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...69#post4227669
AF ORT Awards/SKYTEAM bug ?
Hello,

When trying to get awards availability info for AF through ORT Awards/SKYTEAM - Airline : AF, KVS always return an error ( Datasource error: nwa.com)
Is that a known bug and if yes will it be taken care of soon (ETA?) ?
As this is the main reason why I upgraded my KVS version to Platimium, I would like to know.

Regards
EK RTW fares
Is there a way to get fare information for RTW tickets on EK?
Quote: Is there a way to get fare information for RTW tickets on EK?
Not at this time.
Quote: When trying to get awards availability info for AF through ORT Awards/SKYTEAM - Airline : AF, KVS always return an error ( Datasource error: nwa.com)
Is that a known bug and if yes will it be taken care of soon (ETA?) ?
As this is the main reason why I upgraded my KVS version to Platimium, I would like to know.
I was able to confirm that the NW SkyTeam Award search engine is currently not returning AF flights on most routes. This may possibly be caused by a [temporary] data link loss issue between NW and AF ...

I am already working on resolving this issue -- ETA is 24 hours ...
Version 3.0.x: What's New
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...26#post9297226
This could have possibly been reported but I've found a situation where KVS crashes under Vista when I try to use my scroll section of the Synaptics touchpad on my HP DV2000 series. As soon as I try to scroll that way the tool crashes.
Quote: This could have possibly been reported but I've found a situation where KVS crashes under Vista when I try to use my scroll section of the Synaptics touchpad on my HP DV2000 series. As soon as I try to scroll that way the tool crashes.
I guess you missed my response in the AC forum:

Quote: This issue (caused by a bug in one of the Microsoft-provided components) has actually been resolved as of a couple of months ago. Just download the latest version and be sure that the "Update System Files" option is ON during the setup...
If that doesn't help, please copy all the details from the crash message and send them to me -- I will see if Microsoft has a fix for that as well...
Thanks for the heads up I love KVS and use it several times a day. I'll try the fix and let you know. I knew it's Vista related as it was working fine on the same machine under XP Pro.
[KVS Availability Tool 3.0.0/Platinum - Amadeus Seat Map: 19 Jan 2008/SQ 812/SIN-PEK/772/C]
Code:
       A   C    |   D   E   F    |   H   K       
11     -   -        +   +   -        -           
12     +   -            +            -           
14     +                +   +        -   -       
15     -            +   +   +            +       
16         +        +   +   +                    
17     +   +        +   +   +        +   +       

[+] Available   [-] Unavailable   [W] Wing   [E] Exit Row
Greetings,

What does the blank space mean? For example 16H, 16K?
Quote: [KVS Availability Tool 3.0.0/Platinum - Amadeus Seat Map: 19 Jan 2008/SQ 812/SIN-PEK/772/C]
Code:
       A   C    |   D   E   F    |   H   K       
11     -   -        +   +   -        -           
12     +   -            +            -           
14     +                +   +        -   -       
15     -            +   +   +            +       
16         +        +   +   +                    
17     +   +        +   +   +        +   +       

[+] Available   [-] Unavailable   [W] Wing   [E] Exit Row
Greetings,

What does the blank space mean? For example 16H, 16K?
Seat is blocked. Shows "X" on Amadeus
Thanks for that JimL1126!
BA award availability working again!
It looks like BA award availability has been restored. Thanks KVS for the link to send the message to QF requesting to expedite the restoration.
Quote: It looks like BA award availability has been restored. Thanks KVS for the link to send the message to QF requesting to expedite the restoration.
Indeed -- I posted an announcement at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...28#post9095228 as well as on the Tool's homepage yesterday. And thanks to everyone who contacted QF.
Upgrade Reminder: V3.0.3 / Absence Alert
Just a reminder to all existing users of the Tool, who may still be using outdated versions, to download and install the latest version (V3.0.3). All previous versions will no longer be functional after 30 Jan.

Please also note the absence alert, which has been posted on the KVS Tool homepage.
19  69  109  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  129  169  219