Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YourFlights - iOS App for tracking flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2017, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

YourFlights - iOS App for tracking flights

I've been using flightmemory for the past 10+ years (or actually the German version flugstatistik) and love the stats. However, I always felt that the maps were a little dull.

That's why I created YourFlights - an iOS app that lets you visualize flights on an interactive globe. It's also possible to import flight data from openflights or flightdiary.

I think the result is pretty neat, however am obviously biased. Would love to hear your feedback!

Last edited by tobiflyer; Apr 29, 2017 at 9:03 am
Old May 11, 2017, 2:08 pm

Location: NYC, ROC, HNL, PEN, BKK, KUL, SIN (check out http://my.flightmemory.com/kkua)
Programs: DL Diamond charter member; 2 million miler (45% from NWA, 2MM achieved 5/2018)
Well, I looked into it with great enthusiasm... and sadly got rejected because I'm not using iOS 9. Because of customized applications, I cannot upgrade my phone iOS beyond 8.1 and I'm eagerly awaiting for the iPhone 8 and customized software rollout.
Old May 14, 2017, 10:49 pm
Used to be 'Scooter'

Programs: Free Agent
Looks good - I appreciate the fact that flights can be imported from flightdiary. My dream flight log app at the moment is one that will sync across all devices. Any plans for that? I think the first developer who can do this well will have a major success on their hands.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 9:06 am

Restore Premium Package not working

Hi tobiflyer your app looks interesting so I downloaded it and paid for the 300 flight upload. To redo my openflights upload I reinstalled the app, but now the Restore Premium Package is not recognizing that I have already paid $4.99. any suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.