Wiki Posts
Search

Unfixed departure location to fixed arrival location search engine

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2016, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG, AA, Delta, UA, Budget, etc
Unfixed departure location to fixed arrival location search engine

Is there a tool that allows searches for unfixed departure locations using a fixed arrival location? Preferably using a system similar to the Explore option seen on Google Flights & Kayak?

For example: you want to know what the least expensive flights to Tokyo are, and be able to browse a map or list showing the departure cities with prices.

Kind of the reverse of the existing Explore options mentioned above. Instead of having a fixed departure and browsing options for different arrival locations, this would use a fixed arrival location, allowing one to browse different departure locations.

The closest I've seen is either checking off a "nearby airports" box with a fixed departure location, or manually entering a bunch of departure location codes. Hopefully a reverse-Explore as described above exists somewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.