Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cruiseplum - new cruise deal finder / search engine

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Cruiseplum - new cruise deal finder / search engine

Cruiseplum has just opened up to the world for the first time. It has good-deal and price-drop lists that are updated daily, and a graphical search engine unmatched by any other site. (at least that I know of!)

There are quite a few things left on the to-do list, but, like a restaurant doing a soft opening, I'm hoping to get some views on the current site and what people would most like to see going forward. Equally important though - I want to be respectful of your time, so I've held off until I felt the site was useful in its current form.

Please check it out: www.cruiseplum.com

I'd love to hear any thoughts you have.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:19 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

The best place to list your cruise tool in development would be the Travel Tools Forum, so we'll move it there with a durable trailing link in the original forum.

JDiver
Senior Moderator
Old Dec 5, 2014, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the welcome JDiver.

Originally Posted by JDiver

... with a durable trailing link in the original forum.

JDiver
Senior Moderator
I just went looking for this and didn't see it. Is this something I need to create, or am I not looking in the right spot in the cruise forum?

Thanks for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.