Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

www.hotelsavy.com - cheapest nightly rates finder!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Good morning FT,

I wanted to share this new tool I have been developing for the past few weeks; Hotel Savy - Find Your Hotel Price

It essentially allows you to search for a specific hotel the nightly rates over the year. This tool is quite niche in the sense that if you are flexible to travel any dates, but want to visit a specific hotel, then this could save you alot of money, especially on the luxury brands.

1) Search for the hotel you are after
2) The cheapest monthly rates are shown
3) Then click on the month you are interested in and it provides the nightly rates per date
4) Click on the date and it redirects to where the cheapest rate was found

Its still work in progress, but the functionality is more or less there. I do need to expand the hotel data, and currently focusing on the Four Seasons brand.

Any feedback, ideas or a specific hotel you are after, let me know!

sbp
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:22 am

Tried several random hotel names, even basic stuff like Holiday Inn or Intercontinental doesn't work
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fuyao
Tried several random hotel names, even basic stuff like Holiday Inn or Intercontinental doesn't work
Apologies I should have specified. I have only started to load up some of the four seasons hotels.

I will be adding more to the database in due course. At this stage I was wondering whether functionally it is something that is useful to frequent travellers?

If there is a specific hotel you require, I would be more than happy to load it up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.