Wiki Posts
Search

Map service for FF hotels, etc...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Map service for FF hotels, etc...

Hello,

I wonder if there's a website on which I can search for participants of my frequent flyer programmes by place. For example I travel to London and want to know which hotels are part of Miles & More or Privilege Club, just to name something. So I type London into a map service similar to google maps, select my FF programme and get to see the location of all participating hotels and how much miles they offer per night. Does that exist?
Thanks.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:16 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
I don't think such a tool exists. The closest thing is awardmapper.com, which shows you which hotels are in the area belonging to a specific chain. If you know how many miles each chain rewards to your frequent flyer program, then this might be an OK substitute.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Thanks a lot.
I don't even know which chains belong to my ff programme with some exceptions. Just look at the enormous amount of hotels Eurobonus is working together with - and the obscure hotels Privilege Club does Those are my two programmes.
I just had a look at awardmapper, but it seems it only lists American chains. I do end up with the Scandics or Radissons every now and then, depending on where I am. For a big city it is a bit annoying to search for for all sorts of brands just to find out they are too far away from where I need to be. All in one would be easier - though maybe I'm the only one thinking that.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I've never heard of such a tool, and with the very frequent rotations in and out of programs, along with the random offers, it would be a nightmare to keep current.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The closest thing I can think of is Room Key (www.roomkey.com). It shows many (though not all) major hotel chains, while not showing too many other hotels. Since it's mostly major hotel chains that give FF miles, as long as you already know which chains give miles for your program, quickly finding the hotels in those chains is the main remaining task And Room Key can spped that up.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 9:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
I have no idea whether such a service exists, but if it did, it would be considered a travel tool, so this thread has been relocated to the dedicated Travel Tools forum for further discussion.

Good luck.

~Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.