Reload this Page >

Economical Excursionist's Tools to compare Frequent Flyer Mile Redemptions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Economical Excursionist's Tools to compare Frequent Flyer Mile Redemptions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:30 am

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by EconomicalExcursionist
Short answer? They suck for travel hackers!
Long answer here: http://www.economicalexcursionists.c.../#.VbOfC_mqqko
So, DL sucks, but AA has updated award charts, are there plans to update?

Thanks for your awesome site, it is an incredibly powerful and useful tool!
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks for using FlyerMiler!! We have been adding tons of new award charts (including...sigh, Delta)
We actually updated the AA award chart the week before it went out. But apparently, having a brand new baby makes you forget to push out those changes!!! lol woops. We'll do that ASAP
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:51 am
Original Poster

I know it's been awhile, but those award charts have been added. Check it out and let us know if you have any other suggestions and recommendations
Old Apr 27, 2016, 4:15 am

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by EconomicalExcursionist
I know it's been awhile, but those award charts have been added. Check it out and let us know if you have any other suggestions and recommendations
Up and running - was checking TLV-MAD and found AA at 30k miles for J (vs 20k for Y), excited I jumped over to AA to book, lo and behold, found out its 42.5k haha, there goes that!

Thanks for the awesome work

edit: actually, check this screengrab, seems you have both the old AND new chart (http://screencast.com/t/Uab51UyyWFY)

Last edited by AspiringWorldTraveler; Apr 27, 2016 at 4:17 am Reason: added content
Old Jul 4, 2016, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta
Scathing words about Delta. As an Atlanta flyer mostly flying domestic routes to major cities, please let me know if I have another alternative with as many direct flights. Until then ...
Old Jul 4, 2016, 9:06 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Originally Posted by lucke27
Scathing words about Delta. As an Atlanta flyer mostly flying domestic routes to major cities, please let me know if I have another alternative with as many direct flights. Until then ...
Happy 4th July to you in Atlanta, USA. Meanwhile in the rest of the world we find these truths to be self evident.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 12:30 pm

Programs: Delta
Haha ... nice word play ... Happy July 4th to you, as well!
Old Aug 6, 2016, 7:38 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Great site. I am trying to decide where to place a 50,000 mile bonus and you helped me steer clear of Delta. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.