Search

[Pointologist] New Redemption Value Tool

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2012, 3:29 pm
Company Representative - The Pointologist
Original Poster

[Pointologist] New Redemption Value Tool

Hi There Flyertalkers!

My colleagues and I have been developing a site called thePointologist.com, which serves as an all-in-one booking, earning, and informational hub for users seeking to get the best travel values from their rewards.

One of our tools is a redemption value calculator that lets users plug in the cash and points value of a prospective flight, flight upgrade, hotel, or merchandise redemption to see the cent-per-point value of the reward and get feedback on whether it’s worthwhile to redeem.

This tool is geared towards users who are less experienced with redeeming their rewards, but we’re seeking to increase the value of this tool for more experienced rewards travelers.

Please check out our tool (links below), and let us know what you think. Your feedback is appreciated!

http://thepointologist.com/Evaluator.aspx
Old May 9, 2012, 8:11 pm

It just seems like a very simple calculator? I thought maybe it would be able to take route/class info and scrape a fare, which would be a little more useful....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.