Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

How to find new / recently renovated hotels?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM

Of all the search engines that exist for travel, I am not aware of any that allow sorting hotels based on build date or last renovation date.

I would much rather stay at a brand new 2 or 3 star hotel (like Holiday Inn or La Quinta) than a decrepid old supposedly 4 or 5 star hotel (Hyatt Regency comes to mind). Right now, one of my favorite hotel brands is Cambria Suites, the top-of-the-line flavor of Choice Hotels, precisely for that reason - all of the locations are brand new within the past few years.

Am I the only one who feels like this? And has anyone figured out a way to find these newer hotels?
Old Jan 23, 2015, 3:02 pm

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
Although some reviews suggest that not all rooms/properties are actually renovated here's website for La Quinta:
http://www.lq.com/en/landing-pages/r...ed-hotels.html

Anyone knows any other tools ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.