Wiki Posts
Search

Any cool new smartphones out there?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2007, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Any cool new smartphones out there?

Looking to upgrade my Nokia 8801 to a smartphone to better keep my life organized. I've read through the numerous threads in this forum, but none of the devices particularly interest me except the Tmobile Dash. The Blackjack is nice, but the lack of WiFi kills it for me. If I can't find anything "cooler", I'll likely get the Dash.

I'd like to have something very new (most likely have to purchase from international sources). Here's my requirements:
-WiFi
-Run WM6
-I'm not a fan of those sideways slider phones (like the HTC Tytn)

I'm a huge fan of the Zenum Opus, but the supposed release date has come and gone and I can't seem to find any informaton on it. And the initial cost is supposed to be ~$1000 , I'm looking to keep it lower than that.

Any thoughts out there?
Old Sep 11, 2007, 3:38 am

try the HTC Trinity / HTC P3600 / Dopod D810 / Dopod CHT 9100 / Orange SPV M700 / Swisscom XPA v1510 / Vodafone VPA compact GPS / Vodafone SFR S300+ (depends on were you are in world what it's called)
it's 3G GSM w/ HSDPA, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g (wifi) ,Built in GPS, WM6

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.