Wiki Posts
Search

Unlocked Treo Devices

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2007, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
Unlocked Treo Devices

I am looking for an unlocked GSM Treo device. I understand that my only option from the Treo store is the 680, which is Palm based. I would rather have a Windows based system. I notice that there are a ton of unlocked GSM 750 devices. What is the story with those devices? I don't want to jeopardize the warranty by buying a unit from a second hand reseller. Thanks in advice for your help.
Old May 16, 2007, 3:57 pm

Programs: UA former 1K MM
amazon.com sells them:
http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Treo-Unlo...9352602&sr=8-6
Old May 16, 2007, 4:44 pm

Programs: AS/MVP, *Wood G
Never used them myself, but read about someone else on FT doing something through them:
http://www.mobilebee.com/Palm-Treo-750v-Specs.html
Old May 17, 2007, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
Yeah I have a cousin who has used Mobile Bee in the past and recommends them. I think that I don't want to spend that much, I'm going to order the 680 unlocked. Thanks.
Old May 17, 2007, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA former 1K MM
If you want a Windows-based smartphone, and want to use T-Mobile service, you should take a look at the Dash. Mine is now running WM6. Has WiFi as well as EDGE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.