Reload this Page >

iPod external battery advice

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

iPod external battery advice

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2007, 4:18 pm

The Belkin battery pack one I use connects to the ipod through the charging port on the bottom and then has two suction cups that connect it to the Ipod itself. I've actually found, for myself anyway, that the extra size of the battery pack helps to prop up the ipod against the tray while flying. I think it would be a little cumbersome in any other situation but works well when sitting in a plane. I like the battery pack over other ones because as long as I carry extra batteries I don't have to worry about not having the Ipod.
Old May 15, 2007, 2:27 pm
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
I have an iGo PowerXtender. The old ones take 4 AAs, and I guess the new ones take 2 and don't have a cord - they just plug in from the top of the charger. It's $16, plus $7-$12 for the adapter, but you can use the PowerXtender with virtually anything if you get the right adapter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.