4/5 - Woot - iPod dock and 5 port USB hub - $14.99

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4/5 - Woot - iPod dock and 5 port USB hub - $14.99

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
Be careful, if you buy it the empty docking cradle will sit there mocking you until you buy an iPod to fill it.
Didn't buy it.

I don't need an ipod. I have about 5 gigs of listenable music and a sirius satellite radio... think i'm covered if I ever wanna hear talk radio

My brother has one of those 80 gig video ipod doodads and he maybe has 5 gigs on it.
Old Apr 6, 2007, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by ScottC
I got one of these a few months ago for retail, and there has to be a reason Woot has them.

I tried 2 of them and both of them had problems getting my iPod to sync with iTunes. Whenever I put my iPod in them, iTunes would stop playing and just hang. It would "unhang" as soon as I removed the iPod.

Like most things on Woot, there is a reason it is being liquidated.
I've always looked at Woot offerings with a jaded eye but I figured this time around it was worth a gamble. The reviews on the web have been fairly positive and I needed two new USB 2.0 hubs anyway. All I need it to do is charge the iPod. Worst comes to worst I'll plug the iPod into the hub using the normal sync cable..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.