Treo 700wx time problem

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Treo 700wx time problem

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2007, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Treo 700wx time problem

my 700wx will not maintain the correct time. It consistently shows an hour earlier than it should.
will this change tomorrow? i have downloaded the DST fixes since they changed the dates of daylight savings time, but it hasn't helped.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 10:09 pm

Programs: WOH (G)lobotimized, SPG Tarnished Gold
I haven't experienced this problem with my 700wx (Sprint service); in fact, the morning of the DST switch, I called it from another line, and the correct time replicated from Sprint to the phone. All has been fine since then. Who is your provider?
Old Apr 1, 2007, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by Somewhere Over the Atlantic
I haven't experienced this problem with my 700wx (Sprint service); in fact, the morning of the DST switch, I called it from another line, and the correct time replicated from Sprint to the phone. All has been fine since then. Who is your provider?
alltel
Old Apr 3, 2007, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by doctall41
my 700wx will not maintain the correct time. It consistently shows an hour earlier than it should.
will this change tomorrow? i have downloaded the DST fixes since they changed the dates of daylight savings time, but it hasn't helped.
ok, I fixed it myself. I had my 700wx set on Central America time, instead of Central U.S. timezone. what an ultra maroon!!!
Old Apr 3, 2007, 1:59 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Originally Posted by doctall41
ok, I fixed it myself. I had my 700wx set on Central America time, instead of Central U.S. timezone. what an ultra maroon!!!

Ultra maroon? You are dark red in color?
Old Apr 4, 2007, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wharvey
Ultra maroon? You are dark red in color?
comes from bugs bunny!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.