Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

winamp error message

winamp error message

Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Question winamp error message

i deleted the skins from winamp, before i new what i was doing. So when i clicked on winamp to open it a msg box appeared that said " Danger!Danger! The user interface did not load. Oouch! What Should i do? Well, good luck!". Does anyone know what this means? What should i do?
Thanks
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:28 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AF, SPG and Tivo!
Your best bet is to reload the whole thing. Either that or start using something like Quicktime that is a lot more stable.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:59 pm

Programs: WOH (G)lobotimized, SPG Tarnished Gold
Originally Posted by venice4504
Your best bet is to reload the whole thing. Either that or start using something like Quicktime that is a lot more stable.

How would Quicktime be any more stable in that situation? If you delete the basic interface config for any app, you're almost guaranteed problems.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 1:01 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AF, SPG and Tivo!
True...although winamp, at least when I used to use it, had more problems over time than I have experianced with other similar products.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 5:27 pm

winamp is one of the best media player programs out there.

It's flexibility and use of plugins for just about anything is very powerful, and it doesn't suffer from the bloat of all the other players. With the right plugins you can even use winamp as an itunes replacement for your ipod.

I'm surprised it doesn't default back to the classic skin, but I guess you can download and install it again.

I've never really heard anybody suggest using quicktime as a replacement, but to each their own, I guess.

-David

Last edited by LIH Prem; Feb 20, 2006 at 5:34 pm
Old Mar 3, 2006, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Winamp Skins

Thanks to all for replying. Working Great Now!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.