Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bought the TMobile LG K10

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Bought the TMobile LG K10

I bought the LG K10 phone and so far its a great phone for the price. I don't need a Flagship Model. Had the LG Aristo and there were some quirks and had no NFC. For me NFC is important for Android Pay and for sharing contacts,

For the $170 it has all that I need and I don't really see the major differences between Android 6.0.1 or 7 and hopefully the phone will update to 7.

The phone is a nice Gold and it has all the features I need and has an expandable memory slot plus a user replaceable battery. LG designs their phones well and my Friend had the Samsung On 5 and had some issues.

Anyone here have the LG K10. Would love to hear your experiences. I am more of a user who watches YouTube, Emails, Browses the Web and uses the Productivity Apps like Mobile Passport, YouTube, Flight Tracker and the Airline Apps.

What happened to the Flyertalk App? I would love to see it return.

Thanks in advance for your views on the LG K10. For what it is its not a bad phone and its fast enough. I am not a heavy gamer like I said I need the phone for GPS and for other tasks.

I was replacing my Nokia 640 Windows phone and was sick and tired of not having the apps that I loved on my old Android LG phone. LG is pretty good and updating their software and security updates.

I love the Volume Keys and Power button are on the back so I don't accidently hit them in my pocket.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by danielonn
What happened to the Flyertalk App? I would love to see it return.
It has been retired. No plans for a replacement.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pseudoswede
It has been retired. No plans for a replacement.
Aww shucks perhaps it can come out from retirement.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 1:24 pm

What's battery life like? That's been my biggest gripe about phones since I had to give up my beloved Blackberry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.