Wiki Posts
Search

Toggle Adds Data Plans for Toggle Countries

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Toggle Adds Data Plans for Toggle Countries

I don't know how long this has been on their web site, but I just noticed that Toggle now offers "data plans for home & roaming customers". You get 1 GB for £20, 2GB for £30 or 3 GB for £40. Once you've activated the plan you can use data in any Toggle country.

There's a big gotcha though: "The Data Plan is automatically renewed on expiry." So if you're using it while on vacation and forget to cancel at the end of 30 days, you're going to see your account's credit drain away in a hurry.

This is a big discount from their standard rate of £0.15/MB. They still offer UK-only bundles at £5, £7.50 or £10 for 500MB, 1GB and 2GB respectively. These bundles also auto-renew.

Current Toggle countries: Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, the UK or the USA.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Thanks for the heads-up and the warning about auto renewal.

I'll probably use this in Spain soon, diarising a cancel date . I thought I'd be OK with my Three Feel At Home (1p/MB using 3-2-1 with a top-up) but Spain is not (yet?) a FAH country so your news is welcome.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 7:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite/Lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum Medallion, Hertz #1 Gold
Only two months late for me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.