Reload this Page >

Airbuds Flyertalk Discount Code

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airbuds Flyertalk Discount Code

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2014, 11:58 am

Thanks for giving us a try again! As stated above, we will replace defective pairs in the past and stand by our new generation. The durability issues have definitely been fixed.

If anyone needs some replacement tips, please contact us at [email protected] and we will get some out to you!

Thanks
The AirBuds Team
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
i'm posting on this ancient thread to warn off potential purchasers.

i had a pair, used an ft promo code from someone who i think turned out to be one of the hacks mentioned upthread. was pleased with them...for a very short while.

they broke fairly quickly (but not quickly enough to be replaced for free, although i was of course offered a promo code to buy another pair). i glued them back together, they lasted another trip or so, but then shorted out in a different location from the break. based on the poor performance--i had a pair of shures that lasted forever, and i'm NOT hard on them--i've given up. thought i'd pass along a warning to others.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 6:15 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
It's an old thread, I carry a pair as a spare in my EDC - it's okay, doesn't compare to my Sennheiser CX's IEM, which cost a bit more. In their price range, I highly recommend getting a pair of (authentic - bar/scan code can be verified on OEM's site) Xiaomi Piston 3, for about $25 USD and it sounded a lot better than the Airbuds, much closer to Sennheiser's specs and well built. Yes - foam tips upgrade made a lot of difference and on the road, not worry about losing the Bose. http://1drv.ms/1JBXCDb

Wrote them at Airbud about replacement foam tip and never heard from them, let alone getting the comp'd tips as above.

Last edited by Letitride3c; Jul 24, 2015 at 7:02 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.