Search

European Airports with Free WiFi

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2011, 6:11 am
Original Poster

European Airports with Free WiFi

I am compiling a list of European airports which offer free WiFi:
http://www.europealacarte.co.uk/blog...rts-free-wifi/

However before I add an airport to the list, I am verifying that a traveller has used this free service in the last 12 months. If you would like to add an airport please let me know in which month you last used the service.

Thanks Karen
Old Apr 28, 2011, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Karen Bryan
I am compiling a list of European airports which offer free WiFi:
http://www.europealacarte.co.uk/blog...rts-free-wifi/

However before I add an airport to the list, I am verifying that a traveller has used this free service in the last 12 months. If you would like to add an airport please let me know in which month you last used the service.

Thanks Karen
It would be more useful if you expanded this to not just European airports.
Old Apr 29, 2011, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Why List is for European Airports

My blog focuses on European travel which I why the list is for airports in Europe with free WiFi. It's already quite a bit of work compiling this list, so I don't think I could tackle the whole world.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:37 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
This site (click on the "Airports with Free Wi-Fi" link) is something that I have used as a good reference when I travel

n.b.: it's a bit outdated but it does have some good information (and I've saved it as a PDF as well in case I need to reference it and do not have internet access)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.