Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Tool to find arrival time at specific airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2010, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond

Wasnt really sure where to put this question so i decided to try here. If there is a more appropriate forum feel free to move it. Is there a tool/website that will tell me when the earliest flights arrive to an airport regardless of the airline or departure city?

ie: I would like to spend a long weekend in SJD and the earliest i can seem to get there from EWR on my date is 1:40 which means ill lose the day. I dont mind spending the night in a different city if i can arrive in SJD early, like maybe 9-10am. Im resigned to the fact that im going to lose a day coming home but i would rather not lose a day both ways since it is only a couple days.

Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 14, 2010, 8:36 pm

Try Flightaware.com

Here is the info for Los Cabos.. Doesn't give as much info on upcoming arrivals as US airports but you can look at past flights.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can also use www.flightstats.com where then you would pick Flight Status "By Airport"
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:05 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this Thread in the Travel Technology Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Dec 15, 2010, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks All!
Old Dec 15, 2010, 9:47 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Rejuvenated
You can also use www.flightstats.com where then you would pick Flight Status "By Airport"
^ ^ what he said.

I was travelling to a meeting with 2 other co-workers and all 3 of us were travelling seperately. I didn't know what flight the others were on, but once I arrived to the destination airport I used flightstats to search for flights based on departure and arrival airports to figure out what flight my co-workers were on and met them at their gate. Cool tool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.