Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Pistole Announces 'Enemas For Enemies' Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pistole Announces 'Enemas For Enemies' Program

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2011, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Lightbulb Pistole Announces 'Enemas For Enemies' Program

Washington (AP) -- Citing the risk that a terrorist could smuggle weapons or explosives internally, Transportation Security Administration Director Joseph S. Pistole today announced a program by which randomly selected airline passengers would undergo what he called an "expanded anal flushing procedure" at selected airports, beginning with CVG.

"We are determined to flush out terrorism, and this new program is intended to address the concerns of those who have pointed out the obvious shortcomings of backscatter X-ray devices," said Pistole.

"TSA's Anal Retention Task Force has been working on this problem for several months, and we are confident we have found a solution," said Pistole, who presented PowerPoint slides describing the program to reporters. "Selectees will find that the procedure is no more onerous than the home enema kits that most of us use every day."

Shares of C.B. Fleet Laboratories, makers of the only TSA-approved "enema solution," were up 3 points in after-hours trading.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 12:36 am

Programs: United 1P, Hertz Gold #1 5*, Avis First, HH Gold, Marriott Silver
LOL...
but wouldn't be alarmed if it happens in the near future
If it does, I'm no longer flying.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 2:31 am

Programs: Delta, United
Now that is just asinine !!!!! .
Old Apr 1, 2011, 2:55 am

Programs: gold, titanium, platinum and diamond, but still no giraffe.
Wouldn't that be the Federal Anal Retention Taskforce?

Originally Posted by mbstone
"TSA's Anal Retention Task Force...
Old Apr 1, 2011, 3:51 am

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest
I risk being yelled at for this statement (or am I stating the obvious??!)... But is this a well engineered All-Fools Day prank??
Old Apr 1, 2011, 4:15 am

Programs: QF PS, EK-Gold, Security Theatre Critic
Originally Posted by freemind001
I risk being yelled at for this statement (or am I stating the obvious??!)... But is this a well engineered All-Fools Day prank??
Ya know, I THINK so, but seriously, over the last few months, it's getting harder to tell satire from truth.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by RadioGirl
Ya know, I THINK so, but seriously, over the last few months, it's getting harder to tell satire from truth.
Or it gives "someone" an "idea" on "improving" airport "security".
Old Apr 1, 2011, 5:04 am

Good news Comrades! Our glorious leader has found a government surplus supply of Dr. Benjamin Rush's Bilious Pills the Lewis and Clark expedition left behind in St. Lewis.

One of Rush's Thunderbolts, and the stoutest citizen will clear his bowels with ease. Better yet, these pills can actually be retrieved and used over and over again!

Don't worry, the manufacturer warranted these miracle pills as completely safe and wondrously effective. Government sponsored studies reveal these are even safer than the TSA's Backscatter X-ray Equipment.

Happy April 1, 2011!

Last edited by ElizabethConley; Apr 1, 2011 at 5:11 am Reason: The yuks just keep coming. I love all history, but it's history's "annals" that really entertain.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 6:48 am

Reads like a story from The Onion. Fess up. That's where it came from, right?
Old Apr 1, 2011, 7:00 am

Programs: DL, AA
Originally Posted by LuvAirFrance
Reads like a story from The Onion. Fess up. That's where it came from, right?

You don't give your fellow TS/S denizens much credit. I'm sure it is an original "article".
Old Apr 1, 2011, 7:16 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mbstone
Washington (AP) -- Citing the risk that a terrorist could smuggle weapons or explosives internally, Transportation Security Administration Director Joseph S. Pistole today announced a program by which randomly selected airline passengers would undergo what he called an "expanded anal flushing procedure" at selected airports, beginning with CVG.

"We are determined to flush out terrorism, and this new program is intended to address the concerns of those who have pointed out the obvious shortcomings of backscatter X-ray devices," said Pistole.

"TSA's Anal Retention Task Force has been working on this problem for several months, and we are confident we have found a solution," said Pistole, who presented PowerPoint slides describing the program to reporters. "Selectees will find that the procedure is no more onerous than the home enema kits that most of us use every day."

Shares of C.B. Fleet Laboratories, makers of the only TSA-approved "enema solution," were up 3 points in after-hours trading.
Love it! Thanks for the smile.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 7:45 am

"If you don't like it, don't fly."

"Anuses are a privilege, not a right."

"You have no guaranteed right to anal privacy."

"I support the security measures. They keep my anus safe."

"Today's threat level is brown."

"Do you want to S%*# today?"
Old Apr 1, 2011, 10:21 am

On a similar note, I found this story.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?c...6-a8a7d15bc9d1

"...The TSA has already developed an online video instructional program that describes the necessary procedures and steps required under the TSA SPDI (Self-Pat-Down Inspection) program and will shortly require that all pilots view, and sign off as having taken the online course, with a passing grade of 75% or more, before exercising the privileges of their Airman's Certificate..."
Old Apr 1, 2011, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by FlyingCowboy
"If you don't like it, don't fly."

"Anuses are a privilege, not a right."

"You have no guaranteed right to anal privacy."

"I support the security measures. They keep my anus safe."

"Today's threat level is brown."

"Do you want to S%*# today?"
As some would like to say: "Show me where in the Bill of Rights it ever made an inviolate anus a sacred right" Antonin Scalia might write an opinion that way. Of course, nowhere does it say corporations are people either, but that's irrelevant.

BTW, "threat level is brown" is hysterical.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks OP.

Now if we could just give TSA a massive enema we might stand a chance of unclogging their brains, cause there is no doubt that is where TSA types keep theirs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.