Search

Need help finding warranty for Samsonite Pro-DLX (original) Carry-on

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2017, 9:22 am
myk
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic
Need help finding warranty for Samsonite Pro-DLX (original) Carry-on

I'm absolutely positive the reason I bought the Pro-DLX back in 2006 or so was because of the lifetime warranty - and to it's credit, it lasted about this long. Now it needs a new handle to keep rolling comfortably, and I sent it in to have it repaired under the lifetime warranty. Samsonite has disavowed all knowledge of this bag and don't think that they have ever made anything with more than 10 year warranty - and don't even consider the model number exist.

In the last 11 years I've lived in 4 states so that warranty card is remaining elusive - if anyone happens to be a better receipt/warranty keeper than myself and has one of these mono-pole handle suitcases I'd appreciate the assistance

A good scan/picture of the booklet should do. Thanks!

Old Jun 22, 2017, 11:19 am

I'm in the exact same boat with the same carry-on bag with the same handle failure and no help from Samsonite.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 1:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Is this any good to either of you? http://www.samsonite.aga-poland.com/...alog2009_2.pdf (Page 30, and other places)

It doesn't say what the limitations of the limited warranty actually are, but at least it says "lifetime", compared to 10 years for other models.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.