Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommedendation on Toiletry Kit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2017, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
I've settled on a Hanging Travel Case from MUJI. Tried about a dozen toiletry kits and this was the best by far. Compact. Fits all my stuff. Three zippered compartments keeps things organized. Durable. Under $20. I would have paid $200.

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?...ub=73&PID=8156

Last edited by 5khours; Mar 21, 2017 at 12:07 am
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by 5khours
I've settled on a Hanging Travel Case from MUJI. Tried about a dozen toiletry kits and this was the best by far. Compact. Fits all my stuff. Three zippered compartments keeps things organized. Durable. Under $20. I would have paid $200.

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?...ub=73&PID=8156
I use the same one, albeit slightly older version that's a smooth nylon/polyester fabric. Best travel case I've come across. I consider it a steal for the price.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 12:18 pm

I was going to suggest the Eagle Creek Quick trip too, as thats my mainstay one that I can squish anywhere. But looks like you want something thin and long.

Go have a look at some of the pencil cases/organisers. I was in a Daiso (Japan) store the other day and there a were a bunch that were about 2" diameter and long. There were even ones with mesh side pockets (but I think they were a bit bigger)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.